Information for pilots on airspace changes related to the July 17 - 19, 2018 visit by the RCAF Snowbirds can be found here.
We invite you to consider making beautiful Camrose home for your aircraft, your business and your family. In addition to a healthy business and manufacturing climate in Camrose, there exists a quality of life second to none. We're the perfect size to enjoy all of the educational, recreational and entertainment facilities of a thriving city, yet we remain small enough to appreciate the convenience and security of a rural way of life. The Camrose Municipal Airport, owned and operated by the City of Camrose, offers a number of amenities to aircraft owners and operators. Please refer to the enclosure for a partial list of services provided.
With the completion of a new 50-foot wide paved taxiway, the Camrose Municipal Airport has added a number of new, serviced hangar lots. These lots are provided on a long-term lease basis, and are ready for immediate construction of your new hangar.
The spirit of our aviation-friendly community is reflected each spring as the Camrose Flying Club/COPA Flight #137 hosts the longest running and largest Fly-In Breakfast in Canada, annually on the last Sunday of May. This is a terrific opportunity for a first-hand look at the available aviation properties at Camrose Municipal Airport.
We encourage you to visit Camrose and allow us to show you around our airport.
Camrose Airport CEQ3 General Information
- Phone: 780.678.5226
- Aviation Data Location: N53.02.23 W112.48.58
- Elevation: 2426 ft.
- Runway:14/32 4512x100 Asphalt
Fuel Price$1.53/L Including GST
Fuel Flowage FeeThe City of Camrose has implemented a “flowage fee” for any externally-sourced fuel that is brought onto and/or dispensed on the airport property, at a rate equivalent to the 18% component of the mark-up imposed on municipally-sourced fuel $0.245/L Before GST.
For more information please click on these links which will explain the and provide you with a
- Personal: Pilot lounge, washrooms, and soft drink vending machine available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, via pilot access only
- Fuel: 24-hour self-fueling availability, 100LL
- ARCAL System: Activated by five clicks on 122.8 MHz
- Unicom 122.8 MHz
- Navigation NDB 405 KHz DME 108.2
- FIC Edmonton: 1.866.992.7433
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard or debit card accepted
- Landing Fees: None
- Tie-downs: Limited in-pavement locations, no fees (1 week maximum use)
- Transportation: Local taxi and rental cars available
- Lodging and Dining: Restaurants and motels within three kilometres of the airport
- Phones: 24-hour pay phone on site
- 24-hour fuel availability
- Pilot lounge, washrooms, and vending machines available 24/7 via pilot access only
100LL (24-hour self-service)
- Limited grass and pavement locations.
- 24 hour in-pavement locations on tarmac adjacent to Terminal.
- For more information, please email us
- Leased land available for aircraft hangars
- For more information, please call 780.672.4428